This release features much easier Argyll CMS instrument driver installation under Windows – no need to (temporarily) disable driver signature enforcement for Windows 8/8.1/10 anymore. Furthermore, the Windows profile loader now offers a way to define exceptions. Also included in this release are minor changes as well as fixes.
See the full changelog at https://displaycal.net/#changelog-3.1.7 for details.
This is a quick update for 3.1.3 that fixes a few minor quirks.
Changed in this release:
- Updated traditional chinese localization (work-in-progress, thanks to 楊添明).
- Windows: If madTPG is set to fullscreen and there’s more than one display connected, don’t temporarily override fullscreen if interactive display adjustment is enabled.
Fixed in this release:
- Windows: If interactive display adjustment is disabled and madTPG is set to fullscreen, show instrument placement countdown messages in madTPG OSD.
- Windows: Restore madTPG fullscreen button state on disconnect if it was temporarily overridden.
- Profile loader (Windows): Error message when right-clicking the profile loader task tray icon while DisplayCAL is running.