Changed in this release:
- [Enhancement] If the graphics drivers or hardware do not support loadable gamma ramps or calibration, show a more descriptive error message.
- [Enhancement] Increase the timeout for display & instrument detection during application startup from 10 to 20 seconds, to allow for slow opening of legacy serial ports.
- [Enhancement] Windows 10 1903: Always do instrument detection during application startup if more than one instrument was connected the last time the application was used, as the list of instruments is not guaranteed to be consistent between sessions under 1903.
- [Enhancement] Profile loader (Windows): Apply smoothing to calibration if the quantization bitdepth is set to 8.
- [Enhancement] Profile loader (Windows): No longer require running elevated to be able to detect changes in the display configuration under Windows 10 1903.
Fixed in this release:
- [Minor] Do not attempt to access properties of non-existent objects if a subprocess is not succesfully terminated after reaching a timeout during display & instrument detection at application startup (unexpected failure).
- [Trivial] [UI] Disable the profile installation button if no displays have been detected.
- [Trivial] [UI] Disable the measurement report menu item if no instruments have been detected.
- [Trivial] Profile loader (Windows): Work around Windows 10 1903 handle leaks in Windows Color System APIs.
Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS