I’m happy to announce that I’ve just released DisplayCAL 3.3.
- Better multi CPU/multi core support and overall speed enhancement due to smaller default patch sets using an alternate forward profiling method.
- Calibration whitepoint targets other than “As measured” will now also be used as 3D LUT whitepoint target, allowing the use of the visual whitepoint editor to set a custom whitepoint target for 3D LUTs.
- The visual whitepoint editor is now compatible with Chromecast, Web @ localhost, madVR, Prisma and Resolve pattern generators.
- Automatic output levels detection, and manual output levels selection as an advanced option.
- New experimental profiling patch sequence advanced options.
- Profile loader (Windows): Windows 10 Creators Update compatibility.
See the changelog for the (huge!) full list of changes.