Added in this release:
- Korean translation thanks to 김환(Howard Kim).
Changed in this release:
- Disable observer selection if observer is set by a colorimeter correction.
- 3D LUT maker: Enable black output offset choice for 16-bit table-based source profiles.
- Profile loader (Windows): “Automatically fix profile associations” is now enabled by default.
- Build system: Filter out “build”, “dist” as well as entries starting with a dot (“.”) to speed up traversing the source directory tree (distutils/setuptools hack).
Fixed in this release:
- Could not create colorimeter correction from existing measurements for instruments that don’t support alternative standard observers.
- ColorHug / ColorHug2 “Auto” measurement mode threw an error if the extended display identification data did not contain a model name.
- [Trivial/cosmetic] Testchart editor: When adding reference patches, resize row labels if needed.
- Profile loader (Linux): When errors occured during calibration loading, there was no longer any message popup.
- Profile loader (Windows): Filter non-existing profiles (e.g. ones that have been deleted via Windows Explorer without first disassociating them from the display device) from the list of associated profiles (same behavior as Windows color management settings).
- Profile loader (Windows): When changing the language on-the-fly via DisplayCAL, update primary display device identfier string.
Open Source Display Calibration