#24710 (Bug) Does not find I1 device after upgrading to 126.96.36.199 (on 2 computers)
I just upgraded to 188.8.131.52 on two different computers. On one the device still shows as Huey and on the other the device is blank. I will limit the rest of this issue to the first computer which is Windows 10 64-bit, a ThinkPad P70. I have been using displayCal for the several years I have had this computer without issues.
- I have done Tools | Detect display devices.
- I have checked the Argyll exectuables using the File menu and it is 2.1.2 as expected.
- The I1 appears in Safely Remove Hardware.
- DisplayCal is in the System Tray.
- I am attaching a zip of all the logs. There is a registry warning is all I see.
I cannot think of anything else to do.
DisplayCal-logs-2020-05-18 (application/zip | 2020-05-18 19:24:37)