This is a bugfix and maintenance release.
Changed in this release:
- Importing colorimeter corrections from other display profiling software now only imports from the explicitly selected entries in automatic mode.
- Profile loader launcher (Windows): Pass through
--oneshotargument to profile loader.
Fixed in this release:
- Visual whitepoint editor: Opening a second editor on the same display without first dragging the previously opened editor to another display would overwrite the cached profile association for the current display with the visual whitepoint editor temporary profile, thus preventing the correct profile association being restored when the editor was closed.
- Mac OS X: Fall back to HTTP when downloading X3D viewer components to work around broken Python TLS support.
- Windows: When installing instrument drivers, catch WMI errors while trying to query device hardware IDs for instruments.
- Profile loader (Windows): Possibility of unhandled exception when resuming from sleep if the graphics chipset is an Intel integrated HD graphics with more than one attached display device (may affect other graphics chipsets as well).