Win10, Spyder5Elite – not working any more

Home Forums Help and Support Win10, Spyder5Elite – not working any more

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dragokazov
    Participant

Hi,

last year I’ve heard about DisplayCal – downloaded, installed and after several hours, it was working, so I tried to calibrate my LCD (Dell U2415). It went okay I guess (despite not knowing well what am I doing :D), profiles were created and i started to use them. But it seemed too yellow-ish, but did not care, photos were OKAY on other calibrated machines.

Now, after a year, I’ve decided to re-calibrate my lcd. Updated DisplayCal, checked if there are its own drivers for Spyder5 – in Device Manager was everything ok, but… at first, it detected my lcd, but no Calibrating TOOL. After re-installing ArgylCMS drivers, it did not show anything at all (in the field for display nor calibration tool). Uninstalled (even in hidden devices), drivers, reinstalled. Multiple times. restarted PC 10 times. Removed all the DisplayCall and re-installed again. Same problem. No Spyder5 detected AT ALL.

Can you, please, help me, if you have some free time? 🙂 I would be grateful, a lot 🙂

Have a wonderful day! (everybody who reads it).

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Hi,

did you install the correct version of ArgyllCMS? The 64-bit version will not run under a 32-bit OS. I always recommend letting it download automatically.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS