Warm tint after calibration

Home Forums Help and Support Warm tint after calibration

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

BigBlackDog
    Participant

Hi,

I have a problem with DisplayCAL and my Calibrite Colorchecker Display Plus device. I tried several settings, but the result after calibration is too warm. Some displays got a slight red tint beside the warm colors. I tried the Colorchecker on multiple PC and I used DisplayCAL and CCProfiler, but the problem was same.

The device is brand new. What do you think, is it possible, that the device have drifted?

I attached 3 images, on where you can see, what settings I used to calibrate a Dell S2721DGFA. Could you please write, what should I tune and how can I improve the calibration result?

Thank you in advance!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Calibrite Display Plus HL on Amazon   Calibrite Display SL on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

MW
    Participant

Nice display.

Have you verified that the new profile is fully loaded? Best would be to run a report. Have you disabled any blue light filter in the display OSD or the OS? Is it yellow in reference to some object like a different display or a sheet of paper?

Not related to white tint but some settings you might want to change:

tone curve:2.2 , because sRGB TRC is not optimal for the nonzero black displays like IPS tech

White level: As measured, because the adding below what your display is outputting reduces the contrast ratio. Use the displays OSD if you want to hit a specific target. Normally between 100-120 nits.

Observer:Use the default unless you have specific reasons not to

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS