Notebook Screen calibrations ends with very high deltaE

Home Forums Help and Support Notebook Screen calibrations ends with very high deltaE

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

alexdaciuk
    Participant

Hello!

I’m trying to calibrate my 2018 Dell Latitude 7375 with my ColorMunki Display

I’m running Arch Linux with DisplayCal 3.8.0.0 and ArgylCMS 2.1.0

Settings are sRGB preset (attached screenshots of settings just for good measure)

After the calibration, the information windows says that maximum deltaE is around 7, and that’s quite high, so I run a verification with a large verification chart (attached the verification HTML) and find a lot of colors that are have quite high deltaE (3.70, 4.9 and even 6)

This colorimeter is less than 2 years old and works quite well in my desktop screen (getting maximum deltaE less that 2)

Any ideas? Is there anything I can change to get better results?

Cheers

Alex

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Calibrite Display SL on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Vincent
    Participant

Look at gamma plot, it’s werid (even from profile info)… maybe you have some kind of auto dimming in your screen although IDNK how to check it in Linux.
    If you find it and disable it, you’ll have to repeat calibration from the start.

alexdaciuk
    Participant

Look at gamma plot, it’s werid (even from profile info)… maybe you have some kind of auto dimming in your screen although IDNK how to check it in Linux.
    If you find it and disable it, you’ll have to repeat calibration from the start.

In theory I have auto dimming disabled when on AC Power ( and I calibrate on AC Power), gonna double check that

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS