I used DisplayCal after I installed yesterday and it worked flawlessly. Now I get the Error – new_disprd failed with ‘Instrument Access Failed’. I’ve read all the solutions but still can’t get past this error. I’ve uninstalled everything and reinstalled, still, same error. I’ve attached the log file. Any help will be appreciated.
That’s pretty simple.
In DisplayCAL click on “File -> Locate ArgyllCMS executables…” and then navigate to the folder where you extracted the V2.3.0 to.
That’s pretty much it. Maybe restart DisplayCAL once for good measure.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.