DTP94 correction confusion

Home Forums Help and Support DTP94 correction confusion

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

biped
    Participant

I am a bit confused – I have been using a DTP94 with a factory new HP LP248zx without setting correction. Color seemed to be good/usable  although whitepoint is a touch  magenta when used with ‘measured’

Figured I should get better results if I used a correction – so gave it a go

When I open correction I get a large list of Matrix DTP94-LCD mode  corrections . I am not sure if I got these from a website of if these were loaded with Displaycal.  I do not see any other corrections in the list except for  Matrix DTP94-LCD mode – and one ‘auto; which defaults to none

I presumed that I should use wide gamut IPS after having googled the monitor and seeing what I think are refs to it as IPS.

But my calibration using this – although seemingly fine across many tones was ‘solarized’ on pure whites – ie the cursor was no longer filled white but grey instead.

I think I saw some ref on this forum suggesting some downloaded corrections as being below par.

Probably I did a lot of things wrong – It might be that I am using one of these ‘below par corrections  –  if so I am not sure where I would get better ones and I forget where to install them if I do download

appreciate any pointers

Many thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS