Dell UP2716D / Resolve / Whitepoint

Home Forums Help and Support Dell UP2716D / Resolve / Whitepoint

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

joaonp
    Participant

I’m having a similar problem. I won’t create another topic yet because it may be the same cause and either the solution. I have a Dell UP2716D connected to an iMac via UltraStudio MiniMonitor. I used to calibrated it for Resolve using ColorMunki and I’d get the normal results, as Boerni has said: 100% sRGB, 99,5% AdobeRGB and something around 95% of P3. I didn’t upgrade my monitor Bios, but the last two times I tried to calibrate, things got strange. The first one got bad results, saying it had much lower ranges, like 89% sRGB and so on. On the second try, The Whitepoint Measurement got totally strange. It’s says my monitor (with the typical setup I’d create) is full of Green and Blue. I have to make it a blood bath of Red, so it says ”Right! Now it’s white!”. What might it be? Broken ColorMunki? Wrong setup before running the measurements? It can’t be the monitor, because the Whitepoint Measurement gives bizarre results when I can see my monitor isn’t showing a bizarre whitepoint.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS