Colorimeter correction forces refresh mode

Home Forums Help and Support Colorimeter correction forces refresh mode

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I’m trying to make a spectral correction using a colormunki photo, I did it and chose LCD White IPS when it asked, now when using my i1display pro it doesn’t let me choose the LCD generic mode when using the correction, only working while on refresh. Did I miss a step somewhere or is this correct? Thank you for any help

Calibrite Display Pro HL on Amazon   Calibrite ColorChecker Studio on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Vincent
    Participant

It’s just a text file. It can be changed. No diff for i1d3 on white & RGB primaries.

Viacheslav
    Participant

I have a slightly related question. I’m trying to calibrate an LG GL850 monitor and there are multiple spectral corrections in the community database. All of them, however, force the Refresh mode on, which also unlocks the black level tuning in the interactive window. It’s not available in the LCD mode, so I wonder whether I should just ignore it or try to tune both the black and the white levels?

S Simeonov
    Participant

I have a slightly related question. I’m trying to calibrate an LG GL850 monitor and there are multiple spectral corrections in the community database. All of them, however, force the Refresh mode on, which also unlocks the black level tuning in the interactive window. It’s not available in the LCD mode, so I wonder whether I should just ignore it or try to tune both the black and the white levels?

I tested 2 sprectral corrections forcing refresh mode, and I didn’t see any anomalies.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS