Can't remove missing profile from DisplayCAL Profile Loader

Home Forums Help and Support Can't remove missing profile from DisplayCAL Profile Loader

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Dragnerok X
    Participant

I made the stupid mistake of manually removing a profile outside of DisplayCAL by deleting the files. This worked everywhere except for the DisplayCAL Profile Loader, where it now displays the error “[Windows Error 2015] The specified color profile is not associated with the specified device” when I try to remove it. I tried reinstalling DisplayCAL and deleting the configuration folder in /appdata/roaming to no avail.

How can I fix this?

Florian Höch
    Administrator

I made the stupid mistake of manually removing a profile outside of DisplayCAL by deleting the files. This worked everywhere except for the DisplayCAL Profile Loader, where it now displays the error “[Windows Error 2015] The specified color profile is not associated with the specified device” when I try to remove it.

Just ignore it, technically it is not a problem, it just means the file is missing (which is true).

I tried reinstalling DisplayCAL and deleting the configuration folder in /appdata/roaming to no avail.

That won’t work – the profile loader reads the information from Windows own settings in the registry.

Asmo J
    Participant

Hi!

I had a similar problem. What I did was  uncheck and rechecked the box “Use my settings for this display device.”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS