Can't calibrate – always "dry run"

Home Forums Help and Support Can't calibrate – always "dry run"

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Thmx
    Participant

Sorry for the not-so-detailed title – I didn’t know how to be more precise.

So, the problem I have is, that I can’t get DisplayCal to calibrate anything. After installing everything (Argyll USB drivers, Spyder5 gets detected as Spyder5(Argyll)), and setting everything up, it seems the program is sticking to a dry-run mode – at least thats what the prompt is saying after basically every button I press (Download and install Argyll CMS Drivers -> Dry Run – check the log to see the command line; Calibrate & Profile -> Dry run – check the log to see the command line).

I tried to troubleshoot it but I can’t get it to work, sadly. So i’m hoping to find someone here to give me a insight of what I am doing wrong – I also attached a log so maybe someone can guess whats awry here 🙂

Thanks in advance 🙂

Thomas

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

You have enabled “dry run” under menu “Options” -> “Advanced”.

Thmx
    Participant

Manchmal sieht man den Wald vor lauter Bäumen nicht – thank you very much 🙂

Really, I tried for hours to solve the Problem, but I guess sometimes the obvious is the way to go. But: I don’t recall ever enabling the Option. Well, thats going to stay a mystery unsolved. However, it works fine now and the results are way, way better than the Stock Spyder5 Express Software (that one got me a green tint in darker greyes, looked more off than the Monitor without any calibration). Well, 90 Minutes calibration vs. 5 Minuten calibration. What did I expect…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS