Blue looks purple

Home Forums Help and Support Blue looks purple

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Vincent
    Participant

But I do not want to do the maths for you and I won’t do it.
    If scalling a row in Excel or Numbers o Libreoffice is so cumbersome for you, consider buying a While LED sRGB only display (calibration is pretty straightforward and you won’t see oversaturated desktop in Windows) instead of keeping that old and unssupported backlight. Or rent an spectrophotometer (but use 3nm mode).

frenksisco
    Participant

No one asked you to do the math for me.
    I was just asking you to show me the procedure
    the formulas with real values
    in practice
    not with XYZ integral red maximum K1 ybar K1 * A_NUMBER or Set K1 or K2 to be “1.0”
    the formula with real values just for the first 3 values
    I mean something like:

– First passage: BlockA first red value * [this * ∛ (this/that(this + this)]
    – Second passage: do the same for the BlockB firts green and blue value value
    – Third: now sum these value
    – quarto: Now repeat in excel for the other 2000 values…

But you clearly don’t want to do that either…. So… Yes, someday I will buy a new monitor… Until that day I will continue to use i1Studio or DisplayCal with just WGCCFLFamily_07Feb11.ccss correction. These are the only 2 clear things that came out of this thread. I will treasure it. Thanks for everything and happy new year

Calibrite ColorChecker Studio on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Vincent
    Participant

The maths were detailed step by step to apply in an spreadsheet, it is not my fault that you do not understand them, they were only multiplication and addition.

NoVoicemail
    Participant

also having the purple problem with i1 display pro 3 and the included macbook p3 family ccss when calibrating and profiling 99% P3 monitor

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS